- Natural salesmanship and Account management professional with a good sense of trends and product;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Ideally living in North-East Netherlands;
- An up-to-date network is a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of the German language in word and writing is a strong plus.
In addition, you are of course a real team player and convincing (relationship) builder. With craftsmanship in interior design and flair you make the difference with your customers. You think like a retailer, understand category management, store presentation and shelf efficiency and have great affinity with design/color trends. You really look, see and capitalize on your opportunities. In short, you enjoy representing the Netherlands as entrepreneurs with your colleagues. And not unimportantly: you prefer to be on the road and with the customer all day to sell the most beautiful collections.
Rogon creates and sells fashionable and affordable textile fashion since 1994. As a leading trade company in interior textiles, a distinctive collection of decorative and home cushions, chair cushions and plaids are sold under the brands "Dutch Decor" and "Hoii" to retailers in all product and retail segments of the (European) market. Rogon is a successful family business with about 55 enthusiastic colleagues, based in Helmond. Passion for living is central to the business and this is reflected in the products, lifestyle concepts and customer-oriented approach. The company culture is entrepreneurial, result-oriented and informal.
What does Rogon offer?
- A nice challenging sales role with a lot of freedom to succeed;
- A successful family business with an ambitious (European) growth plan;
- A pleasant work environment with an enthusiastic team of colleagues;
- Good career opportunities;
- Market conform salary and benefits, including a company car and an attractive bonus scheme;
Would you like to respond to this vacancy or do you have any questions? Please send an email to email@example.com.